- You only pay Warm n’ Cosy homes for what we put into the cavity resulting in significant cost savings as there is no waste.
- No on-site storage of bulky insulation material, as we bring WALLTITE®, with us on the day.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Adds structural strength prolonging the life of the building.
- Seamless airtight insulation system with no joints or gaps.
- Applied by Warm N’Cosy Homes, a BASF Foam Master.
- Fast & easy applied with no waste, minimum fuss and maximum effect
- No VOC’s, CFC’s, formaldehyde and has no harmful side effects
- Will not settle of sag and will last lifetime of building
- BASF polyurethane is certified to BS EN ISO 9001,
- ISO/TS 16949:2002 & BS EN ISO 14001. BBA & NSAI independent certified
- Class 1 fire rating.
Other Benefits of Insulation
- Significant energy cost savings – anything up to 35%
- Maintenance cost savings – a properly insulated home eliminates condensation on walls and ceilings keeping your home free from mildew and dampness.
- Saving the environment – By reducing your energy consumption, you will be reducing your carbon footprint and as a result will be kinder to the environment.
- Helps keep even temperature in your home
- Works two ways: keeps warm in the winter and holds cool in summer time
- You don’t have to heat up the air around your home anymore!
- Helps to prevent dampness in your home
- Reduces the risk of damp related illness
Your walls, floors and ceilings are great heat absorbers. That’s why it counts to have them insulated as the insulation materials are heat-resistant and prevent heat from being exposed to heat absorbing materials.Google+